[comp.sys.mac.apps] Vision 3D and cyan/magenta 3d glasses

chai@hawk.cs.ukans.edu (Ian Chai) (04/03/91)

Does anyone know the email addresses of the authors of
Vision 3D? I had downloaded this after someone posted a
message about this, and found it to be a very nice program.

However, it appeared to be shareware and yet there wasn't
a return address in the documentation. Also, there was a
program called teleVISION talked about in the docs that
wasn't in the sit I downloaded.

Finally, does anyone know where to get cyan/red 3D glasses
or cyan/red transparencies to make the abovementioned
glasses? Vision 3D has this really neat ability to display
stereoscopic images with this method, but I tried all the
obvious places in this town without being able to locate
a pair.

--
Ian Chai                     | "God loves you just  the way you are,  but
Internet: chai@cs.ukans.edu  | He loves you too much to let you stay that

bkuo@girtab.usc.edu (Benjamin Kuo) (04/04/91)

Easy! Drop by your nearest local comic book store, and buy a cheap 3-D
comic book for $1.00, and you will usually get two free pairs of cheap
cyan/magenta 3D glasses. As an added bonus, you've also gained a 3D comic
book...

I hope this is what you're talking about :-)

Benjamin Kuo

chai@hawk.cs.ukans.edu (Ian Chai) (04/04/91)

In article <16359@chaph.usc.edu> bkuo@girtab.usc.edu (Benjamin Kuo) writes:
>Easy! Drop by your nearest local comic book store, and buy a cheap 3-D
>comic book for $1.00, and you will usually get two free pairs of cheap
>cyan/magenta 3D glasses. As an added bonus, you've also gained a 3D comic
Thanks for the tip! I checked with the local Kwality Comics and they
have those books.

Ian