[comp.sys.mac.apps] Terminal App Non standard width

bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu (Bill Roth) (04/04/91)

 Hi.
  Is there a FREE terminal emulator out there that can be
configued to non standard terminal width? Can RedRyder do this?
Where Can I ftp this from?

Bill Roth,  University of Wisconsin Physical Sciences Laboratory
email: bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu bill@wiscpsl.bitnet   /  (608)-873-6651

norton@extro.ucc.su.oz.au (Norton Chia) (04/04/91)

bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu (Bill Roth) writes:

> Hi.
>  Is there a FREE terminal emulator out there that can be
>configued to non standard terminal width? Can RedRyder do this?
>Where Can I ftp this from?

>--

>Bill Roth,  University of Wisconsin Physical Sciences Laboratory
>email: bill@pslu1.psl.wisc.edu bill@wiscpsl.bitnet   /  (608)-873-6651

What's wrong with ZTerm 0.85?
--
<<<<  My employers ignore me, I'm on my own when I speak out in public :^( >>>>
< Norton Chia   |  Mail me on norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU  APPLELINK:AUST0240   >