[comp.sys.mac.apps] FoxBASE

paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca (Nuno M. Paixao) (04/10/91)

I am in the process of learning how to use FoxBase+/Mac.
The thing that I am maily interested in is programming.

The best way that I learn new material is by examples, so I ask you guys,
if you have written any FoxBase applications that you wouldn't mind sharing.

If you have any thing that you can give me, I wouldlike to hear from you...

				Nuno

--
*----------------------*---------------------------*------------------------*
|    Nuno M. Paixao    |    paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca    |    dexter@ac.dal.ca    |

chris@asylum.gsfc.nasa.gov (Chris Shenton) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr9.181900.12311@cs.dal.ca> paixao@ug.cs.dal.ca (Nuno M. Paixao) writes:

   I am in the process of learning how to use FoxBase+/Mac.
   The thing that I am maily interested in is programming.
   if you have written any FoxBase applications that you wouldn't mind sharing.

One book which was recommended to my was ``FoxBASE+/Mac Simplified'' (TAB
books, I don't have the author -- or his name -- handy :-). I haven't been
able to find it yet, however :-(

Consider this a ``Me Too'' followup.

Thanks.
--
chris@asylum.gsfc.nasa.gov		...!uunet!asylum.gsfc.nasa.gov!chris

Mike_Dustan@ucs.sfu.ca (Mike Dustan) (04/16/91)

In article <CHRIS.91Apr11155146@asylum.gsfc.nasa.gov>
chris@asylum.gsfc.nasa.gov (Chris Shenton) writes:
> One book which was recommended to my was ``FoxBASE+/Mac Simplified'' (TAB
> books, I don't have the author -- or his name -- handy :-). I haven't
been
> able to find it yet, however :-(

It's by Michael Masterson. A good book, with a complete reference section
that expands on the FoxBASE+/Mac Commands and Functions manual by adding
examples, caveats and cross-references.