[comp.sys.mac.apps] WriteNow 2.2 question

gt4586c@prism.gatech.EDU (WILLETT,THOMAS CARTER) (04/16/91)

With WriteNow 2.2 is it possible to move the footnotes from being placed at
the bottom of the page on which they occur and instead put them all together
at the end of the text document?

--
thomas willett
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta

schitre@newton.claremont.edu (04/16/91)

In article <26350@hydra.gatech.EDU>, gt4586c@prism.gatech.EDU (WILLETT,THOMAS CARTER) writes:
> With WriteNow 2.2 is it possible to move the footnotes from being placed at
> the bottom of the page on which they occur and instead put them all together
> at the end of the text document?

	According to my Write Now 2.2 manual footnotes are autmatically placed
in the lower region of the page. That is, in fact, the definition of a
footnote. What you're trying to do is an endnote. All you have to do is manual
superscript the endnote number, and then type in all you endnotes on the last
page. You can get that page with a page break symbol. Easy enough.

		Sunl