[comp.sys.mac.apps] Shortcut, Updates and System 7.0

pollak@ac.dal.ca (04/15/91)

Anybody know an Email address for Aladdin?  I bought Shortcut v1.1 a
year ago and registered it dutifly.  They never sent me an update notice
for v1.5 and even when I wrote them by snail mail requesting an update,
there has been not a peep out of them.

Also, will Shortcut do anything useful or even function when System 7.0
is in operation?

 P.T. Pollak
 Dalhousie University
 Nova Scotia, Canada
 POLLAK@ac.dal.ca

stanger@otago.ac.nz (Nigel Stanger) (04/17/91)

In article <4427@ac.dal.ca>, pollak@ac.dal.ca writes:
> Anybody know an Email address for Aladdin?  I bought Shortcut v1.1 a
> year ago and registered it dutifly.  They never sent me an update notice
> for v1.5 and even when I wrote them by snail mail requesting an update,
> there has been not a peep out of them.

The address I have is:  aladdin@well.uucp

Hope that helps.

--