[comp.sys.mac.apps] Lisp interpreter for Mac

cooldude@leland.Stanford.EDU (Imran Qureshi) (04/17/91)

Does anyone know of a good Lisp interpreter for the Mac that is easy
to talk to.  What I wanna do is send Lisp lines to it and make it send
the output back to me.  I would also like to be able to interrupt it.

Imran

schitre@newton.claremont.edu (04/20/91)

In article <1991Apr17.060422.15542@leland.Stanford.EDU>, cooldude@leland.Stanford.EDU (Imran Qureshi) writes:
> Does anyone know of a good Lisp interpreter for the Mac that is easy
> to talk to.  What I wanna do is send Lisp lines to it and make it send
> the output back to me.  I would also like to be able to interrupt it.
>
> Imran

	You'll find XLisp 2.0 at sumex-aim.stanford.edu for anonymous ftp. I
haven't tried it yet, but it does let you write LISP programs and load them in.
I don't remember if it's shareware or freeware or what, but you can look
anyway.

	Sunil