[comp.sys.mac.apps] 3D plotting and graphing

phil@waikato.ac.nz (04/23/91)

Anthony Siegman writes:

>>This is a second followup of my search for 3D plotting and graphing
>>applications.  It must be able to deal equations like KaleidaGraph.
>
> Have a look at Mathematica.  Expensive, complex -- but incredibly
> powerful.

Maple V (not shipping yet) claims 3D graphics.  I read about it in their
newsletter (we are satisfied users of 4.2.1).  Most Mathematicians here seem to
prefer Maple to Mathematica (we have both).

--
Phil Etheridge (phil@waikato.ac.nz)              Phax:  +64 +71 384 155
Computer Services/Mathematics & Statistics       Phone: +64 +71 568 299 x 8339