[comp.sys.mac.apps] Fractional spacing with Word4 -- clarified

hermens@ted.cs.uidaho.edu (04/24/91)

  The Fractional Widths command on Microsoft Word 4.0b and later versions will
work properly on the ImageWriter.  Fractional Widths for other devices
(LaserWriter, etc.) is available on any 4.0 version of Word.

Leonard