[comp.sys.mac.apps] After Dark Chuckle

vu2464@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Ken Hoover) (04/22/91)

	A friend of mine and I discovered that the "MultiModule" for
the After Dark screen saver allows you to combine "Starry Skyline" and
"Rainstorm" to create...

	Baghdad by Night.

srobson@ucscb.UCSC.EDU (Seth I. Robson) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr22.131440.4272@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu> vu2464@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu (Ken Hoover) writes:

> 	A friend of mine and I discovered that the "MultiModule" for
> the After Dark screen saver allows you to combine "Starry Skyline" and
> "Rainstorm" to create...
>
> 	Baghdad by Night.

Of course, one of my favorite After Dark chuckles involves running "Rain-
storm" without having it clear the screen first, giving one the impression
that your desktop is slowly rotting away before their very eyes...

--
Seth I. Robson; srobson@ucscb.ucsc.edu  [ The Ascii Assassin ]
University of California, Santa Cruz