[comp.sys.mac.apps] IMPORTING document to Acta Outliner?

wostner@garnet.berkeley.edu (Ulf Wostner) (04/25/91)

I would like to be able to *import*  a text document, of the form
below, into Acta Outliner. Acta allows *exporting* such documents.

1.1 Something
	1.1.1 Subtopic A
	1.1.2 Subtopic B
1.2 Something else
etc.

I love switching those topics around in Acta!

Is this project doomed because of some proprietary header? Any
pointers are appreciated.

Thanks,

Ulf

--
= Ulf (Olaf) Wostner
= Math Dept, CCSF 	"Never met a deadline I didn't like."

LARRY@slacvm.slac.stanford.edu (Larry ) (05/01/91)

In article <1991Apr25.084326.28207@agate.berkeley.edu>
wostner@garnet.berkeley.edu (Ulf Wostner) writes:
> I would like to be able to *import*  a text document
>  into Acta Outliner. Acta allows *exporting* such documents.
.
No problem.  See Format Drivers in the manual.
.
.
.
.