[comp.sys.mac.apps] AutoMac III, RadiusWare Init conflict

erics@sco.COM (eric smith) (05/06/91)

I recently obtained AutoMac III, a macro program designed to be used
with Microsoft Word. I have a IIci and I'm using a Radius video board.
The RadiusWare software has some nice features, like tear-off menus.
The problem is that when I tear a menu off, the main dialog box of
AutoMac pops up, and won't go away until I close the tear-off menu.
I've talked to both Microsoft and Radius and neither has offered a
workable solution.

I really like the tear-off menu feature. Can anyone offer any advice
about how to fix this problem? Does anyone know of a macro program that
will work with RadiusWare?

Thanks in advance.

Eric Smith
erics@{sco,netcom}.com

jeremyr@cs.qmw.ac.uk (Jeremy Roussak) (05/07/91)

In <11801@scolex.sco.COM> erics@sco.COM (eric smith) writes:

[problems with AutoMac III and RadiusWare tear-off menus
described]

>I really like the tear-off menu feature. Can anyone offer any advice
>about how to fix this problem? Does anyone know of a macro program that
>will work with RadiusWare?

Can't help you with fixing the problem, but QuicKeys (original
version: I've not tried v2) works fine.

Jeremy Roussak