[comp.sys.mac.apps] Pagemaker4 import files wanted.

mcollinson@peg.UUCP (05/09/91)

Hi there folks

I just recieved a copy of Pagemaker 4, but I dont have the import/export
files to go with it.  Apparently, they ought to be in the Aldus Folder in
the System Folder, but they were not.

Anybody care to email me a macbinary copy of them?

Regards

Mark

    - -
    0 0
    \_/

tgoose@eng.umd.edu (Jason Garms) (05/11/91)

In article <252200006@peg>, mcollinson@peg.UUCP writes:
> I just recieved a copy of Pagemaker 4, but I dont have the import/export
> files to go with it.  Apparently, they ought to be in the Aldus Folder in
> the System Folder, but they were not.
>
> Anybody care to email me a macbinary copy of them?
>
> Regards
>
> Mark

When you run the install program that comes with PageMaker, it installs these
files for you.  Try reinstalling it off the ORIGINAL disks.

Good Luck,
--
Jason Garms
tgoose@eng.umd.edu