[comp.sys.mac.apps] Nissus 3.0 and EndNote Plus

guelzow@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Andreas J. Guelzow) (05/16/91)

Sender:Andreas J. Guelzow <guelzow@ccu.umanitoba.ca>

The combination of disgust over Microsofts inability to repair obvious
bugs and omissions in Word 4.0A to D and their secret upgrades in
combination of a great offer (c$ 125.00) to purchase Nissus 3.05
persuaded me to switch to Nissus. But this raises the question:

What is the best way to use EndNote Plus with Nissus 3.05?

Please email any responses to me and I will post a summary of them.

--
Andreas J. Guelzow                       <guelzow@ccu.umanitoba.ca>
Department of Mathematics & Astronomy        University of Manitoba

norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Norton Chia) (05/17/91)

guelzow@ccu.umanitoba.ca (Andreas J. Guelzow) writes:

>The combination of disgust over Microsofts inability to repair obvious
>bugs and omissions in Word 4.0A to D and their secret upgrades in
>combination of a great offer (c$ 125.00) to purchase Nissus 3.05
>persuaded me to switch to Nissus. But this raises the question:

>What is the best way to use EndNote Plus with Nissus 3.05?

>Please email any responses to me and I will post a summary of them.

>--
>Andreas J. Guelzow                       <guelzow@ccu.umanitoba.ca>
>Department of Mathematics & Astronomy        University of Manitoba

I like Nisus a lot too. So why don't we all get the spelling right? :)
--
//  Norton Chia || I can be reached via e-mail  -->  norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU /
/ Micro Support || Yes, this is Australia calling. //////  AppleLink: AUST0240 /