[comp.sys.mac.apps] SUM-*3*?

nick@cs.ed.ac.uk (Nick Rothwell) (05/24/91)

In article <91143.101805FLEGLEI@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu>, FLEGLEI@YaleVM.YCC.Yale.Edu writes:
> SAM & SUM MUST be upgraded to 3.0 (that's the version number they gave
> me over the phone; I've seen 2.1 & 2.5 elsewhere on the net).

Hmm, where did you get this information? I talked to Symantec UK this week
and they denied the existence of anything other that SUM-II 2.0. Is this
the word from Symantec USA?

> Glenn Fleishman, Yale University Printing Service

	Nick.

--
Nick Rothwell,	Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science, Edinburgh.
                nick@lfcs.ed.ac.uk    <Atlantic Ocean>!mcsun!ukc!lfcs!nick