[comp.sys.mac.apps] Wanted: Geneology software package

vossron@Apple.COM (Ronald N. Voss) (05/24/91)

Commercial, Shareware, PD, whatever.

What's available?  Where can I get it?

Thanks.

Ron

--
Ron Voss          Apple Computer         I speak only for myself.

tonyw@runx.oz.au (Anthony Williams) (05/25/91)

In article <53276@apple.Apple.COM> vossron@Apple.COM (Ronald N. Voss) writes:
>Commercial, Shareware, PD, whatever.
>
>What's available?  Where can I get it?

I use a great package I bought at low cost (I can't remember how much) from
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (otherwise known as the mormon
church) called Personal Ancestral File. Versions are available for the Mac
and the IBM-PC and can exchange files.

I have nothing to do with the church, I heard about the package from someone
who had it recommended. You can write for details to :-

Family History Dept.
Ancestral File Operations Unit, 2WW
50 East North Temple Street
Salt Lake City, Utah 84150

or phone (801) 240-2584

These details are from my manual. It is a great package with excellent manual.

Tony Williams