[comp.sys.mac.apps] System 7 vs Printworks, 4d

wbrown@beva.bev.lbl.gov (Bill Brown) (05/28/91)

Can anyone comment on running the following applications under System 7?
1) 4th Dimension.

2) Printworks Connection.
					thanks!

Disclaimer:  These opinions are my own and have	    |
    nothing to do with the official policy or the   |  -bill
    management of L.B.L, who probably couldn't      |   wlbrown@lbl.gov
    care less about employees who play with trains. |

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (05/29/91)

In article <13609@dog.ee.lbl.gov> wbrown@beva.bev.lbl.gov (Bill Brown) writes:
>Can anyone comment on running the following applications under System 7?
>1) 4th Dimension.

4D 2.1.1 works fine under System 7 (as do its various associated
utilities).  Version 2.2, due out in a month or two, will have a couple of
Sys7-specific enhancements, I think, as well as a couple of other new features.

>2) Printworks Connection.

Sorry, I don't know about this one.

John Heckendorn
--