[comp.sys.mac.apps] CheckFree and System 7.0?

milikich@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (Mike Milikich, Allen-Bradley Company) (06/05/91)

netters:
	Can anyone out there comment on the compatibility of CheckFree with
System 7.0, either from firsthand experience or from advertised claims?

mike : milikich@odin.pc.ab.com
| milikich%iccgcc.decnet@consrt.rok.com | "...ignorance and prejudice and fear |
| allen-bradley company                 |        walk hand in hand..."         |
| 747 alpha drive                       |--------------------------------------|
| highland heights, ohio  44143         |        I don't speak for A-B,        |
| (216) 646-3406  FAX : (216) 646-4343  |  and I know they don't speak for me. |

j1whalen@handel.helios.nd.edu (Jon Whalen) (06/06/91)

In article <4790.284cbed9@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com> milikich@iccgcc.decnet.ab.com (Mike Milikich, Allen-Bradley Company) writes:
>netters:
>	Can anyone out there comment on the compatibility of CheckFree with
>System 7.0, either from firsthand experience or from advertised claims?

I've been using it (the software and the service) for two weeks now with
no problems.

--jon
 Jon Whalen @ U. of Notre Dame | At the moment, I have absolutely nothing to
 j1whalen@handel.helios.nd.edu | say. (Which is probably for the best.)