[comp.sys.mac.apps] Spooler's for StyleWriter?

warden@gradient.cis.upenn.edu (Robert Warden) (06/06/91)

Does anyone know if SuperSpooler 5.0 by Fifth Generation works
with a StyleWriter?  Does anyone know of other spoolers for
a SW?  Thanks

**  Robert Warden                         warden@grad1.cis.upenn.edu    **
**  University of Pennsylvania                  @gradient.cis.upenn.edu **
**                                                                      **
** "Even a broken clock tells the time correctly twice a day"           **
**                                            - Withnail & I            **

derosa@motcid.UUCP (John DeRosa) (06/07/91)

warden@gradient.cis.upenn.edu (Robert Warden) writes:

>Does anyone know if SuperSpooler 5.0 by Fifth Generation works
>with a StyleWriter?  Does anyone know of other spoolers for
>a SW?  Thanks

SuperLaserSpool V2.0.2 (if memory serves) is purported to work
with the StyleWriter.  This information is straight from Fifth
Generation.  Unfortunately, I have found that rotated images
in MacDrawII (not flipped images) do not print (at all) with Super
LaserSpool while they print fine with SLS de-installed.
--
= Enjoy!                                                                   =
=          John DeRosa, Motorola, Inc, Cellular Infrastructure Group       =