[comp.sys.mac.apps] Book for 4th Dimension?

chrish@solo.LABS.TEK.COM (Chris Hubbard ) (06/08/91)

Hello,

  I am using 4th Dimension here at work and I having some problems that the
  manual doesn't clearly explain.  Is there any books on how to use 4th
  Dimension with maybe some sample code?

  thanks,

  Chris Hubbard

  Tektronix, Inc
  Computer Research Lab
  Beaverton, OR  97077
  chrish@crl.tabs.tek.com
  (503) 627-2660

bmug@garnet.berkeley.edu (BMUG) (06/11/91)

In article <1738@crl.LABS.TEK.COM> chrish@crl.LABS.TEK.COM (Chris Hubbard ) writes:
>Hello,
>
>  I am using 4th Dimension here at work and I having some problems that the
>  manual doesn't clearly explain.  Is there any books on how to use 4th
>  Dimension with maybe some sample code?

There is currently no book on the market for 4th Dimension 2.1.1, but BMUG
has one in preparation which we are hoping to release at the Boston
MacWorld Expo.

I would strongly suggest investing in a CompuServe subscription and
visiting the ACIUS forum, where most questions can be answered within a
day, if not an hour.

John Heckendorn
--
                                                             /\
BMUG                      ARPA: bmug@garnet.berkeley.EDU    A__A

rhyde@hubbell.ucr.edu (randy hyde) (06/12/91)

Actually, there is a book for 4th dimension, but it's worthless.  The ACIUS
manuals are better (believe it or not).  I forget the author, publisher, etc.
It was a very forgettable book, believe me.