[comp.sys.mac.apps] Student PSpice under 7?

norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Norton Chia) (06/04/91)

Does PSpice work under System 7? What's the latest version of System software
you guys can get it to work under? I last used 6.0.5.

Cheers,
--
//  Norton Chia || I can be reached via e-mail  -->  norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU /
/ Micro Support || Yes, this is Australia calling. //////  AppleLink: AUST0240 /

ronw@cbnewsk.att.com (ronald.g.wolenty) (06/17/91)

In article <norton.676004293@extro>, norton@extro.ucc.su.OZ.AU (Norton Chia) writes:
> Does PSpice work under System 7? What's the latest version of System software
> you guys can get it to work under? I last used 6.0.5.

I have found that you cannot OPEN files from within PSPICE (system hangs).
If you have a file that has previously been run by PSPICE (ie is a PSPICE
document) double-clicking it will run the simulation.  Bad news for entering
new circuits though!  If anyone knows a way around this...

Ron Wolenty
inuxy!wolenty