[comp.sys.mac.apps] Multiple pages in single layout in 4D

e5tx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (06/07/91)

Can someon tell me how to create multiple pages in a single layout with
different fields in different pages?

Tim
dhlx@cornella.cit.cornell.edu

bmartin@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Brian Martin) (06/20/91)

In article <1991Jun7.014833.5317@vax5.cit.cornell.edu> e5tx@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>Can someon tell me how to create multiple pages in a single layout with
>different fields in different pages?

Tim,

The easiest way is to create a new layout with the Layout editor, using the
lower-left default input layout and 12-pt. font size. This layout automatically
creates multi-page layouts.

Alternatively, while you are editing a layout with the layout editor, click
on the lower right icon in the tool palette (it looks like a book with
an arroa pointing to the right). This will create a new layout page.

    Brian K. Martin, M.D.
    Martin Information Systems, Ltd.
    Honolulu, Hawai`i

INTERNET: martin@medix.pegasus.com, bmartin@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu