[comp.sys.mac.apps] Word Finder Thesaurus

epayne@vicom1.ess.harris.com (Ed Payne) (06/28/91)

	Does anybody know how to make Word Finder work with System 7.0?
I called Microlytics and they told me I would have to purchase another
version which is a crock since I just recently got this with Microsoft
only two months ago.  Sheesh...  The software companies are going to make
a lot of money if all of them act this way. :^)  THANKS!!

					Ed Payne

| Sorry sir, your dime is up!        | epayne@vicom1.ess.harris.com    	     |
| But hey!?!!?  I used a quar....    | Harris Corp.  Melbourne, Fl  32902    |

luc@pons.uio.no (Luc Scholte) (06/28/91)

In article <6618@trantor.harris-atd.com> epayne@vicom1.ess.harris.com (Ed
Payne) writes:

>        Does anybody know how to make Word Finder work with System 7.0?
>I called Microlytics and they told me I would have to purchase another
>version which is a crock since I just recently got this with Microsoft
>only two months ago.  Sheesh...  The software companies are going to make
>a lot of money if all of them act this way. :^)  THANKS!!
>
>                                        Ed Payne
>
>--
>| Sorry sir, your dime is up!        | epayne@vicom1.ess.harris.com          |
>| But hey!?!!?  I used a quar....    | Harris Corp.  Melbourne, Fl  32902    |

Use DA/Font mover and place the Word Finder in MS. Word. After You Start Word
Word Finder will show upp in the apple menu