[comp.sys.mac.apps] PostScript error in Word + CANVAS

amaury@rel.mit.edu (06/28/91)

In article <1991Jun19.174808.15655@aio.jsc.nasa.gov> brian@krakatoa.uucp (Brian
Donnell [PT4]) writes:
>Are you perhaps also using images in your Word document that you got from
>SuperPaint?  Versions of SuperPaint previous to 2.0a generated postscript
>errors that caused problems with the LaserWriter Driver 6.0.2.  Maybe
>Excel 2.2a has the same problem.  I also use MS Word 4.00D and have had
>no problems like yours since I upgraded SuperPaint.  Check with Microsoft
>for a patched version of Excel.
>
>Brian Donnell
>NASA/JSC

	I also had a problem trying to copy postscript figures from CANVAS 2.1 into
Word and Nisus (the problem may be with CANVAS). I used the Option-Comm-C to
copy as PostScript from CANVAS and if I try to resize the file in the either
word processors, the printer doesn't print it accusing a PostScript error. I'm
going to call Deneba about it.

amaury@rel.mit.edu