[comp.sys.mac.apps] Compiling a list of educational discounts on third party software!

lentz@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Robert A. Lentz) (06/27/91)

Greetings,
	Feeling brave today I have decided to volunteer to compile a list
of educational discounts offered by third party software companies. This is
at least a one time deal though with no guarantee of any future updates. If
you are interested in helping me maintain this list feel free to contact
me. All responses with information should be directed to me, PLEASE do not
fill up net bandwidth. I will post the results when the information has
stopped trickling in. (Does this information warrant a monthy (bi-monthly?)
posting?)
	The relevant information will be program name, version you
purchased with the discount (prices might change for later versions),
company and phone number and address to contact. If you do not have all of
this information, some is better than none, but please only respond with
information you are sure of.
	(I personally right now am interested in any educational discounts
for Norton Utilities and Retrospect. I decided to compile the list so
others would have a resource to turn to instead of bombarding the net each
time :-)

--
Robert Lentz			      "The dreamers are the ones who conceive
Internet: lentz@casbah.acns.nwu.edu    of what could happen and the scientists

fredb@pro-freedom.cts.com (Fred Brock) (06/29/91)

Softouch Software, Inc. offers a 50% Ed. Discount on Cost Management
System, their Macintosh job-cost estimating/job costing/database
application.  For more info contact Softouch at (800) 829-1841; (503)
241-1841, FAX (503) 241-1841; AppleLink @ SOFTOUCH. Their address is:
Softouch Software, Inc.
5200 SW macadam Avenue, Ste. # 255
Portland, OR 97201 USA

Ask for Fred Brock... And lest I forget the price, it's $289 list, $144.50
at ed. discount.