[comp.lang.functional] "Four Lectures in Standard ML" source?

olender@sor.CS.ColoState.Edu (Kurt Olender) (08/28/90)

Can someone tell me a source for the booklet, "Four Lectures
in Standard ML", by Mads Toft, which I saw referred to in
this newsgroup a month ago or so?

Thanks in advance.

db@cs.ed.ac.uk (Dave Berry) (08/29/90)

In article <8584@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU> olender@sor.CS.ColoState.Edu (Kurt Olender) writes:

>Can someone tell me a source for the booklet, "Four Lectures
>in Standard ML", by Mads Tofte, which I saw referred to in
>this newsgroup a month ago or so?

From the SML information file that I post here occasionally:

The following report is available from the LFCS (mail Dorothy McKie,
dam@ecsvax.ed.ac.uk) and is free.  It includes an introduction to Standard ML
and three lectures on the modules system.

Mads Tofte
Four Lectures on Standard ML
LFCS Report Series  ECS-LFCS-89-73
Laboratory for Foundations of Computer Science
Department of Computer Science
University of Edinburgh
March 1989
--
 Dave Berry, LFCS, Edinburgh Uni.      db%lfcs.ed.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk

 Snuffsaidbutgorblimeyguvstonemeifhedidn'tthrowawobblerchachachachachacha
 chachachachachayou'regoinghomeinacosmicambience.