[comp.lang.functional] Trying to locate Hudak's and Hughes's paper. Any help ?

dkyoon@pollux.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) (02/19/91)

I am trying to get a hold of papers related to:

1. Hudak's serial combinators
2. Hughes' super combinators

Could anybody tell me some pointer to these papers ?
Thanks in advance..

--
Dae-kyun Yoon
dkyoon@usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!dkyoon

davis@ee.iastate.edu (Jim Davis) (02/20/91)

dkyoon@pollux.usc.edu (Dae-Kyun Yoon) writes:

>I am trying to get a hold of papers related to:

>1. Hudak's serial combinators
>2. Hughes' super combinators

>Could anybody tell me some pointer to these papers ?
>Thanks in advance..

>--
>Dae-kyun Yoon
>dkyoon@usc.edu, ..!uunet!usc!dkyoon

Paul Hudak and Ben Goldberg.  ``Serial Combinators: `Optimal' Grains of
Parallelism.''  Proceedings of the Conference on Functional Programming
Languages and Computer Architecture,  New York:  Springer-Verlag, 1985,
pp. 382-399.

John Hughes.  ``Super-Combinators:  A New Implementation Method for
Applicative Languages.''   Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on LISP and
Functional Programming,  Pittsburgh, 1982, pp. 1-10.