[soc.religion.eastern] mail order sources wanted

ciula@cis.ohio-state.edu (Kim Ciula) (07/25/90)

I'm interested in finding a mail-order catalog that offers a good selection
of books on Eastern religions.  In particular, I'm looking for a source
of The Tao Te Ching translated by Gia-Fu Feng and Jane English.

       Thanks,
         Kim Ciula

zenith-steven@CS.YALE.EDU (Steven Ericsson Zenith) (07/26/90)

In article <1408@idunno.Princeton.EDU> ciula@cis.ohio-state.edu (Kim Ciula) writes:

>I'm interested in finding a mail-order catalog that offers a good selection
>of books on Eastern religions.  In particular, I'm looking for a source
>of The Tao Te Ching translated by Gia-Fu Feng and Jane English.

Any good book store will carry this volume - many make a point of
keeping it on the shelf since it sells so well. I bought a copy of
this volume, off the shelf (there were two copies I think), for the
office at the Yale co-op at the weekend - I only wish I could find a
hardback copy again. So it goes ..

Regards,
Steven.
--
Steven Ericsson Zenith              *            email: zenith@cs.yale.edu
Fax: (203) 466 2768                 |            voice: (203) 432 1278