[net.bugs.4bsd] wanted: dbx stab info

konijn@uva.UUCP (Erik van Konijnenburg) (04/16/86)

--
Is there any documentation on the stab format expected by dbx(I),
apart from the source code?  I need it for the native BSD version
of our new Modula-2 compiler.

Thanks for any information,
--erik <konijn@uva.UUCP>

ark@alice.UucP (Andrew Koenig) (04/18/86)

> Footnote- I think Roger is mistaken.  You are not EVER supposed to
> fly on max EGT. Engine damage may result.

This really depends on the airplane, the engine, and the power setting.

I am sure I've seen comments in print about particular aircraft
whose manufacturer recommends economy cruise at 50 degrees on the
LEAN side of peak.

kanner@tymix.UUCP (04/18/86)

In article <45@uva.UUCP> konijn@uva.UUCP (Erik van Konijnenburg) writes:
>--
>Is there any documentation on the stab format expected by dbx(I),
>apart from the source code?  I need it for the native BSD version
>of our new Modula-2 compiler.
>
>Thanks for any information,
>--erik <konijn@uva.UUCP>
If you are replying by mail instead of posting, please (pretty please)
send me a copy.

--
Herb Kanner
McDonnell Douglas (TYMNET)

lmjm%ivax@ivax.UUCP (04/25/86)

I would also like a copy of this for the Unix M2 system I am working on.--
--
UKUUCP SUPPORT  Lee McLoughlin
	"What you once thought was only a nightmare is now a reality!"

Janet: lmcl@uk.ac.ukc, lmjm@uk.ac.ic.doc
DARPA: lmjm%uk.ac.doc.ic@ucl-cs
Uucp:  lmjm@icdoc.UUCP, ukc!icdoc!lmjm