[comp.dcom.sys.cisco] ASM/3

JOHN@heap.cisco.com (John Wright) (12/19/90)

According to the most recent information I have:

ASM/3 9-Slot terminal server System
      The ASM/3 includes a 9-slot rack mountable chassis.
      Included in the ASM/3:
      cisco 68020-base 30MHz processor CSC/3
      Non-volatile memory (CSC-MC)
      TCP/IP Terminal server operating firmware
      Terminal server manual
      Hardware Installation manual.

You would then need to specify one network interface, and a max of 6
interface cards CSC-16.

For prices/more information contact your local sales person.

John Wright
Customer Engineering
cisco Systems, Inc.
-------

morris@windom.UCAR.EDU (Don Morris) (12/19/90)

Does the ASM/3 terminal server come with non-volitile memory?
(I don't have the latest catalogue/price list).
Presumably the basic model has 16 ports and the
rest are added cost.

--Don--

lim@thor (Hock Koon Lim) (12/26/90)

In article <31012@boulder.Colorado.EDU> JOHN@heap.cisco.com (John Wright) writes:

>According to the most recent information I have:
>
>ASM/3 9-Slot terminal server System
>      The ASM/3 includes a 9-slot rack mountable chassis.
>      Included in the ASM/3:
>      cisco 68020-base 30MHz processor CSC/3
>      Non-volatile memory (CSC-MC)
>      TCP/IP Terminal server operating firmware
>      Terminal server manual
>      Hardware Installation manual.

  Will this processor support "TN3270" telnet connection?  I have been
waiting it for a long time to upgrade my ASM/2-96 with CSC/2 box.

--
Hock-Koon Lim, Information Network services
Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, Ohio, USA  44106