[comp.specification] reference request

msm@comp.lancs.ac.uk (Mark S Madsen) (01/10/91)

Hi, I'm trying to identify a book from a xerox copy someone left
behind in a filing cabinet - *someone* on the net knows the answer,
I'm sure.

Characteristics: the xerox I have is of Chapter 8, which is called
"Concurrent Processes", starts on page 87, and discusses the work of
Milne and Milner - basically CCS stuff.  The latest reference is to
Milner's 1983 paper, so I guess the book dates from about 1985 or
1986.  Chapter 9 is called "Petri Nets and Data Flow", and starts on
page 105.

Sound familiar?  Can anybody identify this book and give me a
reference??  Please send replies by email, but feel free to post to
the net as well.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

      Mark S Madsen   +44-524-65201x3819    msm@comp.lancs.ac.uk
      Department of Computing, Lancaster University, LA1 4YR, UK

mariam@unocss.unomaha.edu (mariam) (01/17/91)

(Mark S Madsen) writes:

>Hi, I'm trying to identify a book from a xerox copy someone left
>behind in a filing cabinet - *someone* on the net knows the answer,
>I'm sure.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Mark

	Coordinated Computing