[comp.sys.alliant] Adding disks to FX/40

ric@ace.sri.com (Richard Steinberger) (07/18/90)

disks (approx).  I would like to double this.  Has anyone purchased disks
for this type of system from a third-party vendor?  Whom did you select,
and were there any problems?  Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations.

-ric steinberger

ric@ace.sri.com

dereks@aggie.sgi.com (Derek Spears) (07/19/90)

	Alliants disks are Fujitsu. I would recomend buying from there just
because they have been proven to work...

	-=Derek

xxrich@alliant1 (Rich Rinehart) (07/26/90)

In article <14310@unix.SRI.COM> ric@ace.sri.com (Richard Steinberger) writes:
>disks (approx).  I would like to double this.  Has anyone purchased disks
>for this type of system from a third-party vendor?  Whom did you select,
>and were there any problems?  Thanks for any suggestions or recommendations.
>
>-ric steinberger
>
>ric@ace.sri.com

Anyone add third-party disk to a VME FS/80?  Anybody know of anything
on a government GSA list?

-rich
Rich Rinehart                  |     phone: 216-433-5211
NASA Lewis Research Center     |     email: xxrich@alliant1.lerc.nasa.gov