[comp.sys.apple2] Trackstar summary!

fordke@ingr.com (Keith Ford x8614) (03/07/90)

Subject: Re: Trackstar 128-E
> Oh, and one other thing, does anyone out there have any experience with the
> TrackStar 128E board?  It's a coproccessor that emulates an Apple //e.

They use your PC's keyboard, video, floppy and hard drives, and external
Apple drives.  Briefly you can store Apple files on MSDOS diskettes,
create Prodos partitions on your hard disk, use an Apple drive, or certain
models of IBM 360K drives as Apple drives.  Text and binary files can be
transferred between IBM MS/PC DOS and Apple Prodos/DOS3.3, so you can move
data between AppleWorks / AppleWriter and Lotus1-2-3/WordPerfect/Dbase.
They really are neat and the availability of educational Apple II software
is overwhelming.  Plus, AppleWorks 3.0 is a work of art.  :)  I am into
both IBM & Apple II's.  I was an Apple II clubs newsletter editor for 3
years.  Please give me a call of send me email and I can call you.
I'm at ...!uunet!ingr!fordke   _OR_   fordke@ingr.com
You can also call my BBS:   The Micro Magic BBS is at 205-830-2363.
If anyone is interested, I can send you information how to buy one or
more detailed info about the two versions.  205-895-0751.
--
-- Internet: fordke@ingr.com     -- `The Ameliorated Factotum'
-- UUCP: ...!uunet!ingr!fordke   --