[comp.sys.apple2] Winter APDAlog, where is it?

wack@udel.edu (Andrew Wack) (03/14/90)

I was looking at my most recent issue of APDAlog last night, when I noticed
that it was the Fall issue.  Was (is) there a Winter issue?  Or was the
sample copy of Develop that I received supposed to be in place of the
Winter issue?

Andrew Wack                              Gravitation cannot be held responsible
Internet : wack@udel.edu          for people falling in love -- Albert Einstein

rickf@Apple.COM (Rick Fleischman) (03/14/90)

In article <13797@nigel.udel.EDU> wack@udel.edu (Andrew Wack) writes:
>I was looking at my most recent issue of APDAlog last night, when I noticed
>that it was the Fall issue.  Was (is) there a Winter issue?  Or was the
>sample copy of Develop that I received supposed to be in place of the
>Winter issue?

Your eyes did not deceive you.  The last APDAlog sent out was the Fall 1989
APDAlog that was shipped to customers in November.

The next APDAlog will be shipping out to APDA customers on March 20th.

Rick Fleischman
Developer Channels/APDA
Apple Computer, Inc.
e-mail:  rickf@apple.com