[comp.sys.apple2] Clarification

kuo@boulder.Colorado.EDU (Andy Y.A. Kuo) (03/20/90)

In article <1868@crash.cts.com> samt@pro-europa.cts.com (Sam Theis) writes:
> [...personal flame directed to me taken and deleted]
>
>You are obviously not a GS owner from your puzzlement over our displeasure in
>the level of support from Apple for the GS.

  How logical!  If I don't care about the AppleII, I would not have been
reading the comp.sys.apple* groups.  The origional nonsense article
was *not* posted on comp.sys.mac you know.  No, I don't own a Mac.

>[...another nonsense paragraph about Mac system software deleted]

  Guys, I will not make more comments, it will only be your loss if you
don't wake up.  Certainly, you can say I am the loser, as a matter of fact,
you can say anythying you want.  And I can understand your frustration from
the hate letters -- but just don't mail me all the nonsense about things you
don't know about -- that's what I now feel sad for the most!

>UUCP: crash!pro-europa!samt
>ARPA: crash!pro-europa!samt@nosc.mil
>INET: samt@pro-europa.cts.com

Andy Y.A. Kuo                                   UUCP: ...!boulder!kuo
CU Boulder Dept. of Computer Science         kuo@boulder.Colorado.EDU