[comp.sys.apple2] Recipe/Cookbook program?

chris@zork2.cc.binghamton.edu (Chris Peck) (03/23/90)

I've just gottne back into the Apple // (well a ][+ and a //e) world,
I've taken the ][+ and put it in the kitchen/dining area for my wife.
Now comes the fun, I'm looking for a decent program to do
recipes/cookbook functions.  A public domain one would be best, but if
anyone has one they want to sell please let me know.  If anyone out
there can come up with any more good ideas for home use of the Apple
please let me know.  I figure that recipes, auto-phone dialing,
addresses should be enuf to start with.
-Thanks
 Chris
chris@zork2.cc.binghamton.edu
chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu    Chris Peck
chris@bingvaxa.bitnet		    SUNY Binghamton, NY
--"Any opinions expressed above are mine, ALL MINE!"--

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (03/25/90)

There was a real nice program called MicroCookBood for awhile, I think
Pinpoint bought it.  Worked reasonably well too.  Write me and I'll see if I
can find the address.

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan, BCS Mike, or MichaelT34
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"And the sweating of their souls will not wash the blood from their hands."
                                                                  - Phil Ochs