[comp.sys.apple2] Control Panel Puzzle under Sys 5.0x

shatara@memit.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara) (03/10/90)

I noticed something strange on my machine ever since I installed system
5.0 and 5.0.2.  Everyso often the setting on the Keyboard repeat speed in
the control panel is set to max and the repeat delay is set to min.  I
will go in and reset these items and they'll be ok for a while but then
get reset.  I havn't figured out the cause as of yet.  I don't suspect the
battery as these are the onbly two parameters affected.  Has anyone else
seen thise problem?

|        Chris Shatara       |      Internet:    shatara@memit.enet.dec.com |
|  Opinions expressed are    |      DEC Easynet: memit::shatara             |
|   mine and mine only!      |      UUCP:        ...!decwrl!memit!shatara   |

marks@pro-sherwood.cts.com (Mark Scango) (03/25/90)

   Yes I have had the same problem with ver5.02 also but with the mouse speed
and the repeat key settings.
   I thought it was my battery. I'm glad to find out that it is not only me.
                             -= Mark S =-