[comp.sys.apple2] Wanted! Beagle Bros Software

jb7w+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU (Joseph Gerard Behrmann) (03/28/90)

Hello,

I've been playing around with my apple IIe the past few days and have come
accross some old documentation about Beagle Bros stuff.  If anyone out there
has some fo the products (like Beagle Basic, Pronto-Dos, etc.) and would like
to sell them, please contact me.  I only bought a few and would like to see
some of them as they look fairly interesting.

Thanks,
jb7w+@andrew.cmu.edu

chris@zork2.cc.binghamton.edu (Chris Peck) (03/28/90)

In article <8a48V_200VQDQCI4Zq@andrew.cmu.edu>, jb7w+@ANDREW.CMU.EDU
(Joseph Gerard Behrmann) writes:
> Hello,
>
> I've been playing around with my apple IIe the past few days and have come
> accross some old documentation about Beagle Bros stuff.  If anyone out there
> has some fo the products (like Beagle Basic, Pronto-Dos, etc.) and would like
> to sell them, please contact me.
Actually - these are available for downloading from the Beagle BBS (but
only on weekends).  All it will cost you is the price of a phone call
(if you have a modem).  Sorry - I don't have the phone number here in my
office, if there's interest I can post it tonite when I get home.....
-chris
chris@zork2.cc.binghamton.edu
chris@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu    Chris Peck
chris@bingvaxa.bitnet		    SUNY Binghamton, NY
--"Any opinions expressed above are mine, ALL MINE!"--

saa33413@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Scott Alfter) (03/29/90)

Months ago, Beagle Bros announced that they'd make the "Beagle Classics"
available for free download from their BBS.  They have most, if not all, of
the types of programs you mention on Pro-Beagle; all it will cost is a long-
distance phone call to (619) 558-6151 on a Saturday or Sunday and you can
take all the programs you want.

Internet: saa33413@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu    _/_ Apple II: the power to be your best!
          alfter@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu / v \
          cs122aw@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu   (    (             A keyboard--how quaint!