[comp.sys.apple2] Deprotects

TSEMM@ALASKA.BITNET ("Ed 'Apple Guru' Moore") (04/10/90)

One of my friends wants to back up the following programs.  Does anyone
know how to back up.....
Read 'n' Roll
Math Blaster Plus
Word Attack Plus

They are all made by Davidson.

rck@george.CES.CWRU.Edu (Robert Knauerhase) (04/10/90)

In article <9004091706.AA26938@apple.com> "Ed 'Apple Guru' Moore"  <TSEMM%ALASKA.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu> writes:
>One of my friends wants to back up the following programs.  Does anyone
>know how to back up.....
>Read 'n' Roll
>Math Blaster Plus
>Word Attack Plus
>They are all made by Davidson.

On a similar note, has anyone seen a patch/paramater/fix for Qix IIGS by
Taito?  I ended up installing it on my hard drive (I hate to use space there
for games) and using the original as a key disk, since I hate to play from
a master disk.

BTW, I highly recommend this game.  Taito announced it last August, and
delayed releasing it until about a month ago.  It was worth the wait; the
graphics and sound are excellent, play is great, and the game really shines
in comparison to the Amiga and IBM VGA versions.  There is nothing that's
entirely surprising technically about the game (as opposed to Nucleus-type
stuff) but they use all the existing tricks, usually simultaneously, to
create a really impressive game.

Qix is a game I was proud to buy; Taito deserves the cash for coming out
with something this outstanding.

Rob Knauerhase
|Rob Knauerhase                  |Case Western Reserve University|
|rck@ces.cwru.edu                |CREN (BitNET): Knauer@CWRU     |
|rck@scl.cwru.edu                |GEnie: R.Knauerhase            |
|Q: What do you have if you have an IBM enthusiast buried up to  |
|        his neck in sand?                                       |
|A: Not enough sand.                                             |