[comp.sys.apple2] IIgs programmers wanted

dscott@pro-tcc.cts.com (David Scott) (04/10/90)

Now there's a good reason to keep up on the technology.  I haven't and
wouldn't be able to plug right into this interesting challenge, eventho I have
a lot of experience with these lab instruments and itched all over to get a
computer lashed into these instruments while I was getting my PhD in
Biophysics.  It sure sounds like a great opportunity for some hot young
programmer, especially if the biological training is there and especially
especially if your training is in biological control theory (as mine was).
But that was 15 years ago, and I've not learned how to program this beastie I
use.  I just use it.

There are a number of programmers here in Columbus that would jump at that
chance.  Good luck, you'all.

Dave Scott