[comp.sys.apple2] 1104: GS/OS error

TSEMM@ALASKA.BITNET ("Ed 'Apple Guru' Moore") (04/12/90)

I was trying to run Hyperstudio's sound shop, but a few seconds into it
I got a GS/OS error 1104.  What is the error about.  It was run on a
rom 1 gs with 1.25 MB of memory.  The computer was very hot, also.  Would
a fan correct the error I've been getting?

P.S  The system self test worked fine.

ED Moore

TSEMM@ALASKA.BITNET

farrier@Apple.COM (Cary Farrier) (04/12/90)

In article <9004111744.AA05178@apple.com> "Ed 'Apple Guru' Moore"  <TSEMM%ALASKA.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu> writes:
>I was trying to run Hyperstudio's sound shop, but a few seconds into it
>I got a GS/OS error 1104.  What is the error about.  It was run on a
>rom 1 gs with 1.25 MB of memory.  The computer was very hot, also.  Would
>a fan correct the error I've been getting?

System error $1104 is a System Loader error, and it means that the file
you were trying to execute is not a load file.  This can mean that either
the file type was set incorrectly (not likely), or the file is damaged.

--
| Cary Farrier                          | Internet  : farrier@apple.com   |