[comp.sys.apple2] Question? Access Prodos?

thei@pro-party.cts.com (The Infiltrator) (04/12/90)

Yeah... I used to have that problem too, until I d/l a file and picked it out.
What you do is to load your command statement [bload startup] or whatever,
starting at address $0200 and (shit, can't find where I had the address) but,
sorry, someone will probably give it to you, but it's like $BF90 or something,
and anyway, it executes the command which is stored in address $0200... I
believe that you have to have [basic.system] loaded, but I'm not sure. Some
books you might want to check out of your library are: Beneath Apple ProDOS,
and the ProDOS 8 Refrence Manual.

Buyyz beez buy beerz.... The Infiltrator

P.S. You might wanna goto your local _WaldenSoftware_ or _WaldenBooks_ and
check out their computer section. If they have it, grab some paper and copy
the address(s) needed down. I bought 5 Apple Computer Refrence Manuals for the
IIgs and it cost me over 100 bucks, which is why you just might wanna
sneak-a-peek on it. Just tryin' to help.