[comp.sys.apple2] Roger Coats

samt@pro-europa.cts.com (Sam Theis) (04/08/90)

>I'm soliciting comments on a mail order house called "Roger Coats."  They
>regularly have ads in A+/InCider.  Has anyone had experiences with them?
>Any opinions would be welcome, (ie good/bad/indifferent)  Inquiring minds
>want to know!  Thanks in advance...

I have ordered several things from Roger and Barney and have found each
experience to be enjoyable.  Several other people that I work with have also
had similar good experiences.  I would recommend them and plan to do more
business with them in the future.

UUCP: crash!pro-europa!samt
ARPA: crash!pro-europa!samt@nosc.mil
INET: samt@pro-europa.cts.com

dbcrawford@pro-tcc.cts.com (Doug Crawford) (04/09/90)

I have dealt with Roger Coats and found them to be a very trustworthy outfit.
They seem to ship quickly , and ahve a decent return policy
|                                                                              || Proline:dbcrawford@pro-tcc                                                   || UUCP   : crash!pro-tcc!dbcrawford                                            || Arpanet: crash!pro-tcc!dbcrawford@nosc.mil                                   || Internet: dbcrawford@pro-tcc.cts.com                                         ||                                                                              ||______________________________

chines@pro-europa.cts.com (Clifford Hines) (04/12/90)

Is Roger Coats Apple II only or does he carry other brands of computer stuff?
Cliff

UUCP: crash!pro-europa!chines
ARPA: crash!pro-europa!chines@nosc.mil
INET: chines@pro-europa.cts.com