[comp.sys.apple2] Senseless Violence

throoph@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU (Henry Throop) (04/12/90)

I've uploaded Greenstone's Senseless Violence into appleII/incoming/violence.shk
on plains.nodak.edu.  gs only, 768K RAM (I think), be sure to set binary mode
vefore transferring, as it's not BinSCII'd.

Henry

---
Henry Throop
Internet: throoph@jacobs.cs.orst.edu

cyliao@eng.umd.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (04/13/90)

In article <17581@orstcs.CS.ORST.EDU> throoph@jacobs.CS.ORST.EDU.UUCP (Henry Throop) writes:
>I've uploaded Greenstone's Senseless Violence into appleII/incoming/violence.shk
>on plains.nodak.edu.  gs only, 768K RAM (I think), be sure to set binary mode
>vefore transferring, as it's not BinSCII'd.
>
>Henry

Thanx a lot Henry... uh... just that can you do me a favor, use a return
after each 79 characters or less, 'cause I only saw part of your post and
which lead me post this article to ask you about where you've uploaded
the GSV. I realized the answer when I went into the editor...the editor
showed the rest of "unshouwn portion" of your message.

--
cyliao@wam.umd.edu     		o NeXT :  I put main frame power on two chips.
      @epsl.umd.edu		o people: We put main flame power on two guys.