[comp.sys.apple2] Books available for Free

danr@pro-tcc.cts.com (Dan Roberts) (05/01/90)

Hello,

I now have a list of about 10 or 15 people asking for these books. I have
promised them to the first respondant and if he does not pick them up I'll
start down the list. I think I'll be able to get them passed on to someone on
the list.

Dan

                        Pro-tcc - A dialtone away from the world!
                                     Columbus, Ohio
  Proline:danr@pro-tcc
  UUCP:crash!pro-tcc!danr
  Arpanet:crash!pro-tcc!danr@nosc.mil