[comp.sys.apple2] Syquest based removable cartridge drives

In article <2489@crash.cts.com> lhaider@pro-sol.cts.com (Lawrence Haider) writes:
>Ok, I guess I'll have to rethink my pricing.  What I'm trying to do is get a
>45 meg removable (Syquest based) hard drive and have to pay as little of the
>difference as possible (money from old drive vs. outlay for new).  Does
>anyone on the net use a Syquest based removeable HD system on their IIgs?
>Yes?  Good, how well does it work, and are you experiencing any difficulties
>with it?

	Well, yes I know they work on the IIGS. I do not have one yet
but hopefully within a few weeks (i.e. before summer so I can still
get on here/read UseNet often) I am going to get one of these drives
with the new SCSI card.

	There have been a bunch of people recently who have gotten them,
and proven that they work on the IIGS fine... It has even been shown that
they CAN BE REMOVED from within the Finder and the Finder knows about it..
You can even copy from one cartridge to another... (which is what I want
to do.. have one cartridge my main cartridge and one a backup).

--
 /_\  |__| |    __|    |_|  |_  \  / |_|   |    unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu       |