[comp.sys.apple2] Keyboards

ghost@bucsf.BU.EDU (Jay Adelson) (05/04/90)

In article <3943UD182050@NDSUVM1> UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) writes:

>BTW-I'm using a standard SE keyboard with my GS and I LOVE it.  Way better
>than the ones that come standard with the GS.  Why do they give us that "toy"
>keyboard?

I also use an extended keyboard..but I hardly feel that the standard GS
keyboard is a toy.  In fact, it solves several REAL desktop space..it's
fairly compact, and it makes the GS portable enough to fit in a carrying
case (barely).

I stopped using it because I do a lot of work with the PC Transporter,
and with version 2 of the software, I can use the function keys on the
keyboard easy.

Right now I'm interested in finding a cda,nda,or init file which will
allow me to set my function keys for gs/os.

Can anyone help me with this one?

    -Jay

| Jay Adelson           | Phantasmagoric Designs | "If you think things are   |
| ghost@bucsf.bu.edu    | 829 Beacon St.  APT 3B |  going great, you've       |
| J.ADELSON1 (GEnie)    | Boston, MA.      02115 |  forgotten something." -JB |