[comp.sys.apple2] UUCP for Apple's and so on

marekp@pro-generic.cts.com (Marek Pawlowski) (05/06/90)

        So you are telling us that ProLine can maintain a direct UUCP
connection with a Unix site.  Funny how your site (pro-pac) is linked directly
to pro-sol (which isn't a Unix site).  I feel this calls for some
clarification.  I am aware of a straight telexish method of exchanging mail
from ProLine to Unix, but ProLine does *not* use UUCP.  UUCP is a very complez
transfer protocol, which is nearly impossible to emulate on an eight bit
Apple//.

* Marek Pawlowski,  *  marekp@pro-generic.cts.com           * Do you want to
* I live in cold    *  marekp@contact.uucp  <-- PREFERRED!  * hook up ProLine
* Toronto CANADA    *  {...}!contact!aunix!sysop            * with a Unix
* What about you?   *  sysop@aunix.uucp (might not work!)   * site?  Mail me.