[comp.sys.apple2] Screw ups

lyle@netcom.UUCP (Lyle Fong) (05/09/90)

jac@paul.rutgers.edu (Jonathan A. Chandross) writes:

>as far as "defending a good computer" goes, this is all bullshit.  It
>changes nobody's mind and just clutters up the newsgroup.  You aren't
>going to have your opinion changed and neither is the other guy.  Your
>defense is not interesting, not wanted, useless, and generally not read.
>It just wastes bandwidth and takes up space.

Look who's wasting bandwidth!  Do you have a problem with posts?  Seems the
way you look at it, all posts are bullshit.  If you're so F******
conservative, why don't you go out there and lick up some trash for
gods sake!  I don't know why the H#$% people are so ignorant as to not
being able to accept a post, but..  I don't care to know what you're smoking.
I know some about the IIgs, and would like some 'die hard' mac users
to know some facts before shooting off about the GS.  Is that such a
problem to you?  Talking about trash on the net!

Lyle @ netcom