[comp.sys.apple2] ShrinkIt 3.0.2 ???

nicholaA@batman.moravian.EDU (Andy Nicholas) (05/25/90)

In article <1460@carroll1.cc.edu>, acct069@carroll1.cc.edu (Ron) writes:

> I've had a copy of ShrinkIt 3.0.2 for a couple of weeks now, and no-one
> here in this group has made any references to it.  My question is, is
> 3.0.2 a real version?  And if so, what are the changes between it and
> 3.0.1.

3.0.2 fixes some problems 3.0.1 has with setting internal version numbers and
working with 5.25" drives.  If you have 3.0.1, there's almost no reason
to update to 3.0.2 unless you had problems before...

Shrinkit 3.0.3 will be available about the same time GSHK v1.0 is available,
and it will be an upgrade I'll encourage people to get.

andy

--

Yeah!