[comp.sys.apple2] PAs are not in Apple's best interests...

crew@pro-harvest.cts.com (Chris Wicklein) (05/26/90)

   Someone recently said that PAing new hard & soft ware for the II or Mac
would be bad business, and would give the competiton a better chance of
releasing a counter-product. Some things should be kept a secret, like new
special use CPUs and new hardware developments (like the Video Overlay Card).
Other things NEED to be PAed, and I mean NOW! It would help if Apple said
someting like "...we are definately working on a new Apple II design...", or
"...the Apple IIGS Systems Disk 5.0.3/6.0 will be available for Xmas...". I
really can't see IBM rushing out their own version of Systems 5.0.3/6.0.

UUCP: crash!pro-harvest!crew             ProLine: crew@pro-harvest
ARPA: crash!pro-harvest!crew@nosc.mil
INET: crew@pro-harvest.cts.com    BITNET: crew%pro-harvest.cts.com

Gosh, I finally figured out how to edit my .SIGNATURE file, and I can't think
of much to say.

Send me questions, comments, and anything else I might find interesting.